WHY BEECHTREE DIAGNOSTICS
Beechtree Diagnostics was founded on a simple premise – “It’s more than a test”.
This translates into an organization that constantly improves and challenges the status quo. We know that there is an individual on the other side of that test and many individuals working to provide professional medical care to ensure optimum outcomes.
Tests are run using state of the art Liquid Chromatography Mass Spectrometry (LC-MS) test equipment.
We have made significant capital technology investments to use vacuum sealed tubes for urine specimen collection. No mess for your staff, and no spillage during transport to the lab. Since several urine tests are usually shipped together, this results in possible cross-contamination during transport.
Other companies may spend 6-8 hours manually transferring the urine into the test trays, often resulting in false positives. Beechtree Diagnostics has implemented the use of barcode technology to label each tube speeding the process of preparing each sample for testing while reducing or eliminating the possibility of false positives due to human error.
Furthermore, our unique boutique lab concept allows a more localized connection between the clinic and the laboratory providing benefits for healthcare professionals, including:
- Ability to contact the scientists in the lab for technical assistance, so the practitioner can obtain help with interpreting test results or determining which panel(s) to order
- Our local support team to ensures samples are accurately processed for delivery to the lab
- Time from collection to the lab can be dramatically reduced—usually within 24 hours
- Customized testing requirements can be facilitated based on localized needs and requirements
- Clinical training related test results and how to better utilize results