MEDICATION MONITORING FOR PSYCHIATRIC CARE
Many behavioral health medications have serious side effects and may be fatal when combined with some pain medications. Providers can no longer base medical decisions on subjective data. Providers need clinical data to mitigate the liability associated with prescribing psychiatric medications and to make treatment care plans based on therapeutic dosage. Beechtree Diagnostics test reports provide the data points needed to identify safe, effective treatment options thru an easy to chart summary of the patient test results.
Easily monitor medications, manage medication levels, and understand potential drug interactions using cutting edge technology and revolutionary test result reports. Beechtree test reports – paired with clinical expertise – provide critical information about medication, substance use, and at times medication abuse.
- Determine medication usage
- Determine therapeutic levels
- Determine recent and ongoing use of prescribed and non-prescribed medications, as well as illicit substances
- Detect interaction with other medications used by the patient
- Create care plans based on clinical data
We teach how proper usage of urine toxicology testing can become a valuable tool for better patient care and risk mitigation. Contact us to learn more.